 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17286
17285  |  17287
Subject:
New Custom BrickArms Weapons - PSG1 and MP5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:52:24 GMT

I forgot to make an announcement here, and someone keeps bugging me to (he shall
remain nameless) so here goes:

Last month I released 2 new weapons at BrickArms, the PSG1 Sniper Rifle, and the
MP5 9MM SMG.  Both are completely Lego compatible and injection molded of ABS to
exacting tolerances.

Each is $.99 in single quantities, and available in an 8-pack containing one of
each of my weapons.

Company Store: http://www.brickarms.com
BrickLink Shop: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickarms

Thanks,