 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17283
Re: Collection for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 00:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney wrote:
I have been collecting Legos for the past 14 years.  Over the years I have
probably spent around $15,000 putting together the collection.  Almost all
purchases were made at 50% off MSRP.

The collection is in excellent condition.  Currently kept organized by general
part type in an extra (10'x10') bedroom of my house.

The collection is very diverse including abundant part selections for Town,
Castle, Pirate, Western, Space, Technic and USC/Model Team (or several at one
time). Items of particular intrest in the collection would be pieces from older
Model Team, the abundance of old Gray, Dark Gray, Brown and Tan.

Original Insructions one from each set ever purchased in the collection are
included.  Other misc. Lego productions will be included.

I am about a month away from placing the collection on ebay in thousands of
individual lots.  However, to simplify my life am am willing to sacrafice a few
(several) thousand dollars.

I am asking $8,000 dollars for the entire collection.
If interested please send your questions to
glister5454@yahoo.com

After reviewing pictures and parts listings I think anyone would agree this is a
good deal.

Play Well,

Matt

$6000 (estimated $.06 per piece and probably much better than that!)

and A little more information on the collection...

I have compiled a conservative list of sets included in the collection.  The
MSRP value of the sets came out to a little under $12,000. The price per piece
of the parts included in the sets is $.06218 per piece.  It is important to note
that this does NOT include any non set aquisitions (ebay, bricklink, trades,
gifts, etc) over a 14 year period!

Detailed Excel listing of bin divisions and included sets available upon
request.  *ask for pictures of just the old Gray part bins!

glister5454@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Matt