 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17226 (-5)
  OT - LF Laptop HDD

I know this is not Lego, but the link is BrickFest. I will be headed to BF and am looking for an old (ish) laptop hard drive. I figure someone in this group might have something like this that they dont need. Size can be anywhere from 8gig to 40, (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  METRO Liner #10001 at Tuesday Morning.

For those searching for the LEGO Metro Liners #10001 you are probably out of luck at this point in time. A lot depends on the number of Tuesday Morning stores and number of LEGO fans in your area. A message was posted here over two weeks ago. As a (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Technic Motors, Wheels, RCX

I have added a few items for sale in my Bricklink Store. If you are going to BrickFest, you can save on shipping and we can meet up there to exchange on the parts listed. (Not the sets as I dont have room to bring the 7471 Exploration Rover sets (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade MISB METRO Liner #10001 for City Crane #7905

I am interested in trading a MISB LEGO METRO Liner set for the LEGO Construction crane set (URL) THis set has not been released in the US yet, but has shown up in a few LEGO stores. If you are attending Brickfest and want to make the trade there, (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20x 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin Parted Out

I have parted out 20 copies of set 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion. Lots of cool minifigs, as well as lots of parts in black and (new) grays, over 20,000 pieces! New items can be found here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact