 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17046 (-5)
  Wanted: Star Wars "Use the Force" Posters

I'm searching for a set of the Star Wars posters that were released in 1999 or 2000 that featured Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Yoda levetating bricks and Star Wars sets. The words "Use the Force" were at the top of each poster. I have searched eBay (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved

(...) Thanks for the kudos, always like kudos. The idea of your stuff actually being in art gallery shows, I think speaks a great deal about your work. I am kind of a non-LEGO LEGO person. Since my little service kind of spans all the different (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved

Hey Tommy, just a quick note: I proudly wear my Brick Badge when I do local art shows and exhibits. People always ask about them. I like them because they are colorful and unique. Thank you so much for the wonderful service you provide. Your Brick (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved

A lot of yall know me, but just figured would put a post here as have not in good long time. I have pretty much perfected the process of engraving on minifig torsos and can offer them at a pretty reasonable price. Not nearly as cheap as decals or (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Some bargains in My Bricklink Shop

I have several bargains in my Bricklink shop: (URL) six Bionicle Rahkshi for $5/ea. and Kanohi Nuva masks at 50 cents each. Multiple copies of 4507 Prehistoric Creatures at $25/ea. 7471 Technic Mars Rover model at $40 7249 XXL Mobile Crane MISB at (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact