 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17043
    Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved —Tommy Armstrong
   A lot of yall know me, but just figured would put a post here as have not in good long time. I have pretty much perfected the process of engraving on minifig torsos and can offer them at a pretty reasonable price. Not nearly as cheap as decals or (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved —Eric Sophie
   Hey Tommy, just a quick note: I proudly wear my Brick Badge when I do local art shows and exhibits. People always ask about them. I like them because they are colorful and unique. Thank you so much for the wonderful service you provide. Your Brick (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved —Tommy Armstrong
   (...) Thanks for the kudos, always like kudos. The idea of your stuff actually being in art gallery shows, I think speaks a great deal about your work. I am kind of a non-LEGO LEGO person. Since my little service kind of spans all the different (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)