 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17021 (-10)
  Pirate sets on Bricklink

I have just listed four used Pirate sets at my bricklink store. They all come with their original boxes. Check them out! (URL) --Mark (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  48%, 48 hours, 48th birthday sale

I'm 48 today and I'm celebrating! (the receding hairline and expanding waistline, maybe...) So for the next 48 hours, all parts in my Bricklink store are 48% off. Come and take a look! (URL) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  45,000 Clikits Parts Listed

I have listed 45,000 clikits parts in my store, from 300 copies each of Star Accessories, Hearts Accessories, and Daisy Accessories! Many of these parts are compatible with and have uses in the standard system of building. Clikits items may be found (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% Off All Minifigs & Accessories

I'm having a 10% off all minifigs & accessories -- till the end of January. Please visit my store: (URL) Starting February, I'll have a Valentine's Day Sale... Look for it. Thanks, --Mike. (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Happy Australia Day Sale!

Happy Australia Day to all Aussies worldwide! I will celebrate the day (26th Jan, Brisbane time) with 10% off storewide in our store for all Australians! As on splash page: (URL) E-mail for anymore details! Mel P.S. I hope no-one takes the above in (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au)

  Dino Attack to trade for Dino 2010

I'm looking for the Dino 2010 sets. They aren't available in Canada (or the rest of North America). We have the Dino Attack sets which are very similar, and follow the same sort of theme. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in "Missing Brick", used items 20-60% off.

All used items in my store are now discounted. Discounts range from 20% to 60%, and there are many interesting and rare parts. Sale will end next weekend, and will not get any better, so waiting will not get you better prices, just an increased (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in "Missing Brick", used items 20-60% off.

All used items in my store are now discounted. Discounts range from 20% to 60%, and there are many interesting and rare parts. Sale will end next weekend, and will not get any better, so waiting will not get you better prices, just an increased (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lions Gate Models instruction CDs: price drop

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have permanently reduced the prices on my instruction CDs to only $9.99 each (previously $19.99 for numbers 1 or 2, or $29.99 for number 3). Each CD contains printable instructions and parts lists for 7 or 8 (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town)

  hard to find 1x2x3 black train windows

I am parting with 20 brand new black train windows from my personal collection, and I thought someone here might be interested. I am a long-trusted member of bricklink, and have listed them there. you can go there directly at... (URL) look for "rens (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact