 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17019
17018  |  17020
Subject:
45,000 Clikits Parts Listed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:59:08 GMT

I have listed 45,000 clikits parts in my store, from 300 copies each of
Star Accessories, Hearts Accessories, and Daisy Accessories!  Many of
these parts are compatible with and have uses in the standard system of
building.

Clikits items may be found here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&catID=P490

I have also added tiered pricing for bulk purchasing of the items.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh