 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17014
17013  |  17015
Subject:
Sale in "Missing Brick", used items 20-60% off.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:04:10 GMT

All used items in my store are now discounted. Discounts range from 20% to 60%,
and there are many interesting and rare parts. Sale will end next weekend, and
will not get any better, so waiting will not get you better prices, just an
increased chance the items are sold :)

Discounts even applies to sets (including trains), and minifigs (including rare
Star Wars figs).

For my repeat customers, if you have a coupon, you can apply it for greater
savings.

My storce: <http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy>

Paul