 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16951 (-10)
  Re: 50th Gold Bricks

(...) I saw one in the Bellevue brand store last night. They don't seem to be as common as the other three 50th anniversary sets. (...) I have lots of Duplo bricks in regular green. On the other hand, many of the more recent sets (like the 5230 on (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50th Gold Bricks

The 50th Anniversary Duplo bucket 4085 would seem to be only available here in Canada - am I correct in this? Its photo didn't exist on the LUGNet guide until I added it and likewise the metallic gold bricks weren't on BrickLink until I added the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Zippo collection for Lego! (burn baby, burn!)

Although I woud never promote smoking, I can help you if you are a collector of Zippo lighters! These would also make nice Christmas gifts! 12 different, brand new, never used/sealed Zippo lighters! Various themes and values. ($8.99 to $30.00 or (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Got extra minifigs????

I swapped our monorail track and MindStorm for minifigs so now all I have left to offer is some CASH! I ebay'd some Droids so I have about $50.00 extra in PayPal for the best offer of complete/assorted minifigs. (no NBA or soccer) Yellow heads only, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Fifth Anniversary Sale...20% off all* items at Legotown

Five years with Bricklink...Wow! It's been alot of fun buying and selling. An anniversary sounds like a good reason to have a sale. The (*) is for Star Wars which I'm running at 10% off, but all the rest: Sets, Parts, Minifigs are all 20% off. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% OFF Sale @ Troys Surplus LEGO

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! I have just marked all LEGO items in my store at a 25% off discount! This includes sets, parts, minifigs, instructions and gear! Sale will last until Halloween or until I get buried in orders, so don't hesitate! :-D (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink Sale

I have just upped the sale to 30-40% off everything. Many rare hard to find items, custom minifigures, in a variety of themes many now at the lowest price available. I am not sure how to make these items any more desirable with out giving them away. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Autumn Sale: Sets 10%, Instructions 5%, ALL items repriced

I've put my sets on 10% sale and all instructions on a 5%. I'm resorting all my parts and are adding on a daily basis the new priced items. Check if there's something for you! (URL) hunting! Ahoy, Daan Bargerbos (owner of the BrickLink Store) The (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink Sale

I have just loaded many rare and great items on Bricklink. All the prices are set at or below the average price. Everything in the store is an additional 25% off which means many of these rare items are the lowest priced on BL. Whether you are into (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Major set inventory reduction sale

Some sets up to 50% off...all marked down substantially. If you see anything that peaks your interest you can contact me here: bricktown1@hotmail.com You can see my Bricklink feedback here: (URL) are for each set, Quantity available is in (), sw (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact