 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16947
16946  |  16948
Subject:
Fifth Anniversary Sale...20% off all* items at Legotown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:19:05 GMT

Five years with Bricklink...Wow!  It's been alot of fun buying and selling.  An
anniversary sounds like a good reason to have a sale.  The (*) is for Star Wars
which I'm running at 10% off, but all the rest: Sets, Parts, Minifigs are all
20% off.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legotown

Thanks again to all who have helped make this store successful and helped me
create things I could only dream of prior to Bricklink being in existence.

Justin