 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16901 (-5)
  FOR SALE: bulk 1x2x2 trans black panels at 50% off bricklink price

Hey all, I recently got my hands on a huge amount of 1x2x2 trans black panels and since I don't need thousands of them I figured I’d spread the offer to you. (URL) Currently the lowest price on Bricklink is .21 cents each. However since I want to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: FS: 8480 Technic Space Shuttle MISB

Sold to the lucky Aussi! -John Van (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Bulk Parts Listed @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

I have just listed a ton of bulk parts in my store. You can see them all here: (URL) added about 100,000 pieces to my inventory, so hopefully there will be something there for everyone! Thanks, Troy (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 8480 Technic Space Shuttle MISB

I thought I'd give Lugnetters first crack at this beauty. Price is $190 (below the lowest Bricklink sale in the last 6 mos.). Buyer to pay actual shipping cost by method of their choice. Though I haven't posted much on Lugnet lately, I'm a longtime (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact