 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16901
FOR SALE: bulk 1x2x2 trans black panels at 50% off bricklink price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:36:36 GMT

Hey all, I recently got my hands on a huge amount of 1x2x2 trans black panels and since I don’t need thousands of them I figured I’d spread the offer to you.

Currently the lowest price on Bricklink is .21 cents each. However since I want to get rid of 1000+ quantity quickly I’m offering them at .10 each in multiples of 100.

I.E. $10 for a bag of 100

If you’re interested in helping me get rid of these and also helping me pay for my NWBC attendance please email me at (roj2323 at yahoo.com) with your request.

Thanks, Ondrew

P.s. If all else fails resell them on Bricklink and double your money!