 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16897
FS: 8480 Technic Space Shuttle MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:41:24 GMT

I thought I'd give Lugnetters first crack at this beauty.

Price is $190 (below the lowest Bricklink sale in the last 6 mos.).  Buyer to
pay actual shipping cost by method of their choice.

Though I haven't posted much on Lugnet lately, I'm a longtime member and many
people here would vouch for me.  Send me e-mail to buy or with any questions.

-John Van