 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16856 (-10)
  Minifig Prices reduced 50%+ @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

I have just finished repricing all of the minifigs in my inventory to lower prices. Some figs were reduced in excess of 50%! (URL) includes all categories of figs, including Castle, Space, Star Wars, Spiderman, Harry Potter and more! The repricing (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Gear prices reduced at Troy's Surplus LEGO

I have just finished repricing all of my "Gear" listings, and have realised a 21% average price reduction (some discounted more, some discounted less). (URL) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest

Hey all, a small update here. Although I was able to make all sections of track solder less, I have decided for reliability and my sanity that all sections shorter than 5 studs will use solder. I have also added a couple of products that I seemingly (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Bionicle container lids

Wanted: Bionicle Toa Nuva container lids. Preferably in white, red or black. Please email me if you have a good number of them. Looking for at least 6 half-lids (3 spheres) Thanks. Rick (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest

(...) I'm extremely impressed that Ondrew can do it without solder! Solder's always been my bane--I'm great with the Dremel and getting the pieces pretty accurate, but the soldering sometimes just ruins things, and then I have to spend my time with (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest

(...) Props from a satisfied customer here! Ondrew sold me a "complete set" and his workmanship is commendable. Some of you may know this arrangement as "Koudys Phase II" and it's very versatile, with this set you can make any of the custom track (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  What i'm bringing to the brick bazaar this year

Hey all, Well as most of you already know the Bricklink shop owners hate me at BrickFest. Ok not really, but I usually make deals that confuse them if not dumbfounds them altogether. This year to keep with tradition I will be selling brick again. At (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest

Hey all!, As some of you have noticed in the past 2 years or so, there has been a major advancement in LEGO track geometry created by the community. We have seen the development of the half section of track, crossover the correct radius switch, and (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Sale!

BrickFest is only 23 days away and soon we will be packing up the car and heading to DC. During the time we will be there, the shop will be closed. Because of this, we would like to give everyone the opportunity to pick up some good deals in our (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BL: "Red Brick" sale - 15-40% off everything

Shoppers, To encourage my rapidly approaching red BL feedback brick I'm bumping up sale prices on the whole store: 15% off all sets 40% off all DUPLO categories (lots of Castle goodies) 25% off everything else This will last at least through the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact