 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16851
Re: Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:47:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   Now less than a month away from BrickFest, I have perfected my designs and techniques and I’m ready to start selling them.

Props from a satisfied customer here! Ondrew sold me a “complete set” and his workmanship is commendable. Some of you may know this arrangement as “Koudys Phase II” and it’s very versatile, with this set you can make any of the custom track configs you’ve seen and admired.

I’m hoping that his Oatey experiments have went well and that he can switch from CA but even using CA these are sturdy and well made...

Good luck with your sales and see you at BrickFest!