 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16848
16847  |  16849
Subject:
BrickFest Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:42:25 GMT

BrickFest is only 23 days away and soon we will be packing up the car and
heading to DC. During the time we will be there, the shop will be closed.
Because of this, we would like to give everyone the opportunity to pick up some
good deals in our store. Many more parts will be added this week and coming
weekend. So stop on by and check it out. Everything in the store is at least
10% off our already low BrickLink prices.

Thanks to everyone in advance

RJ and Kris

http://www.brickswithoutmortar.com