 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16751 (-5)
  Re: Request for New Selling Group

(...) I agree. I thought that BST was for direct person-to-person transactions. Lugnet created a specific group for brickshops to remove the BL ads from the old fashioned classified type ads. That kind of division is in effect for eBay auctions. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  I reached my goal!

Just one last little update. I reached my goal! Woohoo! A big 'Thank You' goes out to everyone who ordered from my shop. Obviously I couldn't have gone this far if it weren't for you. We've not picked a winner yet (as I've just now cleared the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Many new parts added lately

After closing my shop for my move last Nov, I *think* I finally have time to open it back up. I've been adding the purchases made since then, so inventory might change daily for a while (especially as I sort through 4562s). PLEASE NOTE - I have not (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  700 sets of 3219 up for sale

Hi, If anyone is interested in buying 700 sets of 3219 Mini TIE Fighter set for $560 including shipping worldwide with tracking code give me an email. EU buyers without a VAT registration will have to pay $700 due to danish VAT. Payment by paypal in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mindstorms Vision Command - 40$ per unit/cases of 4 minimum (FRENCH VERSION)

Super for the local Mindstorms club that has a few members that need this, and can of course get local help with an English CD/manual. I have been unable to get either the CD or manual in quantity myself in English. But I know LEGO will ship out (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact