 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16749
16748  |  16750
Subject:
Many new parts added lately
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:49:30 GMT

After closing my shop for my move last Nov, I *think* I finally have time
to open it back up.  I've been adding the purchases made since then, so
inventory might change daily for a while (especially as I sort through
4562s).

PLEASE NOTE - I have not had time to get my Iris carts stacked back in the
proper order, nor stacked the buckets in the right stacks, so finding parts
for an order might take a few days in some cases.

Check out my latest additions.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I haven't advertised in here for a while, but I've added a few tens of
thousands of parts over the last month or so, with more to come.  Often
my prices are the lowest or near the lowest on Bricklink.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/