 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16727
16726  |  16728
Subject:
Win $20 in LEGO! (Was: Announcing the Ikros War Chest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Anthony Sava wrote:
Hey all!

I'd like to announce my Bricklink store, Ikros War Chest, is now open for
business!

And in honor of that, I'm holding a opening promotion.  For every $5 you order
from my store, your name will be entered into a drawing for $5 credit good for
anything in my store.

I realize that $5 seems like a paltry sum, but I'm not exactly rich, and I *AM*
out to make a few extra bucks, right?  Aside from that, most of my inventory is
not high end, so $5 will go pretty far.

Feel free to drop on by!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

--Anthony

You know, $5 really is a paltry sum. I can't rationalize it any
other way.

So I've increased my giveaway promotion to $20 of credit in my store!

It's pretty simple, for every $5 you order (and pay for) from my store you get a
chance to win $20 in LEGO. For more details, visit my store's splash page.

And thanks for looking!