 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16726
16725  |  16727
Subject:
50% off at Hooked on Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:54:23 GMT

Hello Everyone,

Hooked on Bricks is having a 48 hour sale to help finance the installation
of additional shelving.  We currently have over 200K in additional inventory
that needs a place to live.  Almost everything in stock, including all sets,
have been reduced to 50% of the original price.

Any order of $500 or more will be shipped free no matter where you live!

Also remember that we are happy to fill requests for items not currently
listed, whenever possible.  If you don't see it then make sure to ask.  If I
have it, it will be listed at 50% off just like the rest and reserved for
you.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Please let us know if we can help in
any way.

Greg

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gmuri