 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16723
16722  |  16724
Subject:
Announcing the Ikros War Chest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 05:22:25 GMT

Hey all!

I'd like to announce my Bricklink store, Ikros War Chest, is now open for
business!

And in honor of that, I'm holding a opening promotion.  For every $5 you order
from my store, your name will be entered into a drawing for $5 credit good for
anything in my store.

I realize that $5 seems like a paltry sum, but I'm not exactly rich, and I *AM*
out to make a few extra bucks, right?  Aside from that, most of my inventory is
not high end, so $5 will go pretty far.

Feel free to drop on by!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

--Anthony