 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16701 (-5)
  Re: trading

(...) That would be better suited to market.theory than .general, at least in my opinion. (...) I find trades to be a fair bit of work and I find myself doing them less and less. The advent of automation at sites to aid buying and selling tilts it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: trading

(...) This was not for trading, but rarther the discussion of trades or not. Therefore I see, that it can be here as "general discussion". So: great to hear that you like them too! S (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pyrite's Liquidation

Hello Everyone! Yes we are still liquidating! We will probably not be doing another round of discounts for a few more days. That should give us a chance to get caught up with shipping, preventing us from getting completely buried. We are packing as (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trading

(...) Trading is great! But this is OFF TOPIC for .general. Please confine it to a .market group, thanks... (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trading

"Master Blobicus" <Cartmandude@cox.net> wrote in message news:I91K2p.qr5@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) instructions have (...) snipped Sorry, I do not have those items not interest in what you have. But I am happy to see other people looking for (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact