 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16669
    Boxed-Space-SW-Complete collection for sale! —Dave Lovelace
   Hi everyone, I've done this before, but only bloody chunks at a time. I would like to get out from under my Gi-gundo Space-complete & Star Wars-complete Lego collection. It's taking up too much time and space (no pun intended), I haven't built (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Boxed-Space-SW-Complete collection for sale! —Dave Lovelace
   (...) Replying to myself... Got no public replies to this but just enough private ones to land a sale. Just figured I'd let anyone potentially interested know that this collection is officially sold as of today, and removed from my house. As of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)