 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16659
  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) I won't overlook that comment. I agree with Kevin. I don't think you have any shame. I think you look around Brickshelf and Lugnet and see cool creations and think "Hey I could make a few copies of that and make some money!" (...) Borrowing (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

Anybody can view the ships I offer for sale and see most of them are not based on anyone else's designs. As far as the delta dart, Jason, I thought I had put a line in there crediting your design. I have added that. I see posts of many similar (if (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) You sir, are a moron. ***...*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MORONS ***...*** Copying something and ***THEN SELLING IT*** is the problem. ***...*** END IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MORONS ***...*** Although, I don't see much more than canopy design (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

Notice that I've put my Admin identity on for just this post. When I am done, I'll go back to being a real person with real opinions, but not in this post. (...) OK, let's take it down a notch please. While this conversation has had some strong (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)