 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16581 (-20)
  Re: Stormtrooper Sale

(...) I just add a bunch more Stormtroopers for $2.30. Anyone in the US who buys 50 or more will get free shipping. International buyers will get discounted shipping. (URL) Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone looking for tons of 7471 - 45 USD

I have access to quite a ton of 7471s and am willing to break them down into parts only if people want to grab a bunch of these to stock up on technic parts. BrikTrak has this sitting ~140 USD worth of parts so not a bad deal. Just buzz with (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone want to buy some "old style" grey's and brown?

I have a hefty amount of the "old" light gray, dark gray, and brown that I'd like to sell. About 80% of the pieces were bought within the last year and come from sets like the AT-AT, UCS Snowspeeder, etc. About 15% come from bricklink purchases - (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  20% off Chupa Chup Promo LEGO sets (some of the cheapest!!)

Hi all! It's time for me to get ready to go to Europe again! :D So I am going through my store to find some goodies to put on sale! There will be a sale each week for the next 4 weeks (until it is time to close up shop/receive last payment on Nov (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Todd, I think I can help you out. You can purchase it at (URL) I own the store I think we can work out something to help a fellow fan;) If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Bill Connick (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Todd, Drop me a note. I may be able to help. Jeff joedata@NOcomcast.SPAMnet (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ends soon! Re: Bonus Days at Chicago Brickyard

Reminder...this sale ends tomorrow: In Sales, JulieK writes: Here's the scoop: Spend $30 - $49.99 receive 10% off your order Spend $50 or over receive 15% off your order Discount will be reflected when I invoice you. Free US shipping for orders $20 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) It's also 2 above the highest memory location for a Commodore 64-- 65535 Ahh, the good ol' Commodore days... :) FUT O.T. Geek for no real reason Dave K (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Sounds like someone's lifted the value stuff from BrickBro's description of the set, on LUGNET and here: (URL) they're another source. BTW, 65537 is the largest Fermat prime number. Ed (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Snippage (...) Have you tried here? (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Train and Marketplace Folk, I would love for Santa to put a LEGO 65537 set, or two, under the Christmas tree this year. Unfortunately, I know how difficult that will be if Santa cannot find one available at a retail store. So, as one of Santa's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  "Aliens"-style Armored Personnel Carrier for sale

The Brickee Mart has just released an Armored Personnel Carrier in the style seen in the movie "Aliens". It has armored wheels, and a low, mean profile. It has two guns, a small turret up front, and the main gun, which can slide back and retract (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Stormtroopers in bulk $2.39 each!

Minimum purchase quantity is 20. Other deals to be had as well. (URL) well, Justin (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate sets for sale in my new Bricklink store

Hi everyone, it's my first post here at Lugnet, and I just want to say that i've just opened a Bricklink store. It's only got sets at the moment, mainly 17 pirate sets of varying sizes. All of the sets are at the lowest Bricklink price for sets of (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SALE-A-SALE-Brick-SALE-Too-SALE-Far-SALE-USA!!

All items on sale for the rest of this week: (URL) Unsorted bulk lots - 20% off Sets - 10% off Parts - 40% off Minifigs - 10% Happy Lego hunting! Bob (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Got Brick?

(...) Not only did I take your advice for brighter colors, I went all out. Check out my full line of 'Got Brick?' merchandise: (URL) You may notice a few items that fall outside the 'Got Brick' branding. These are based around my other favorite (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models - ordering deadline moved up!

Greetings to all who are interested in the Classic Red Barn: I have had to move the ordering deadline up from Oct 31st to Oct 27. If you'd like a barn, please let me know before then! DOn't forget that if you've already bought a Farmhouse, or if you (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Greater discounts @ Pyrite's Plunder

(...) Its me again!! Cheap Cheap Cheap...Its sounds more like Easter over here than Halloween! Im feeling the need to sell more Lego..whatever it takes. Prices are dropping again! Minifigs are all 20% off, and most of the inventory is between 30-40% (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts 50% off + free shipping at Classicsmiley's Shop

Hello all, I need to raise some quick cash, so I've lowered the prices in my Bricklink shop 50% for parts and instructions, and 33% for sets. I have also extended my free shipping offer to the sets in my shop (normally they don't qualify), and have (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Halloween Sales at Bric-k-one! (Italian store at BrickLink)

Hi to all! From today up the end of October, I make a lot of item off from their original prices! I need some cash in order to complete some projects... Only this week! No more sales will be done before the 2005 at Bric-k-one! I remeber you that (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact