 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16568
16567  |  16569
Subject:
Pirate sets for sale in my new Bricklink store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:34:59 GMT

Hi everyone, it's my first post here at Lugnet, and I just want to say that i've
just opened a Bricklink store. It's only got sets at the moment, mainly 17
pirate sets of varying sizes.

All of the sets are at the lowest Bricklink price for sets of the same condition
(used, but AFOL owned and stored) so if anyone is looking for pirates,
especially UK buyers, then by all means take a look.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Rakali

Thanks,

Roger