 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16559
  Re: Got Brick?

(...) Are there any plans to offer the bumper stickers in different colors? The way the graphic is laid out, the black brick part won't show up very well on a dark surface, and many newer cars have color-matched bumpers instead of chrome ones. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Got Brick?

(...) That's a really good point. I was going for similarity to the original Got Milk. It doesn't read quite as LEGOesque as a primary color, eh? Let me see what I can do. Aaron S (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Got Brick?

(...) It's not so much that as the fact that I've got a really dark-blue bumper and an equally dark-blue interior (which is effectively the background color of anything placed low on the back windshield). Unless the light catches it just right, the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Got Brick?

(...) Not only did I take your advice for brighter colors, I went all out. Check out my full line of 'Got Brick?' merchandise: (URL) You may notice a few items that fall outside the 'Got Brick' branding. These are based around my other favorite (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)