 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16541 (-10)
  Re: 6989 For sale

(...) Nice set. I noticed you multiple posted this (two different posts) instead of crossposted it (one post, sent to two different groups). Many people feel crossposting is better as it uses less resources and keeps threads better organized. See (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6989 for Sale

Hi all I am of the understanding this is the right group to post this in please let me know if it is not. I am parting with a MIB 6989 from Mtron. the kit is the second in my collection and I have no need for it now I am parting up my Spae (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models

Hello all, as promised I have a new kit ready for pre-ordering. It's a classic North American red barn, a perfect match for the Farmhouse kit. As usual, the roof and internal floor remove for your playing and viewing pleasure, and there are a few (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buy BULK and save 50-70% in bricks4you.com

Hi, I'm back in business after a few weeks where I have been busy opening my physical store here in Denmark (a real lego store with more than 300 different sets on the shelfs). But now it's time to sell out the remaining stock before I close down my (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hammer's LEGO store reopens

After being offline and unavailable for some time, my store officially reopens to public, with a lot of set from nearly every LEGO theme, all in MIB/MISB conditions. (URL) contact me by email: giulio.ferrari@edisREMOVEME.it for any question, I'd be (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Old sets FS/FT (70ies)

Hi! I have a lot of older stuff FSFT: (URL) are some broken links, the page will be updated tonight). Also available: parts from: 1) (2 URLs) the yellow ladder is broken! Otherwise, bricks FS/FT: (URL) some parts of that too) Newer sets FS/FT: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BULK Light Gray Brick, Decorated 1 x 6 x 5 with Stone and Open Mouth Snake Pattern (4730)

I've just added a large quantity of Brick, Decorated 1 x 6 x 5 with Stone and Open Mouth Snake Pattern (4730) to my store (URL) know this sounds like a pretty useless part, but keep in mind that it is only printed on one side. It's great for (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO World Discount

LEGO World is coming up... Every order placed from today (oktober 10th) until LEGO World,9 which starts at oktober 21, receives a 10% discount. (URL) ver much (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO-SALE page updated

Dear LEGO-friends, today I have updated my LEGO-Sale-page (URL) with many new items: Some very interresting large sets like: 5550 Custom Rally Van 6077 Forestmen's River Fortress 6389 Fire Control Center 6397 Gas N'Wash Express 6541 Intercoastal (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Legotown grows by 33,000 parts!

Though maybe not impressive by some mega-seller standards...this is quite an accomplishment for me. I've spent several hours over the last few days adding parts from 30+ Bonus tubs to my store. I will be adding much more in the coming days and weeks (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact