 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16539
    New Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models —Kevin Wilson
   Hello all, as promised I have a new kit ready for pre-ordering. It's a classic North American red barn, a perfect match for the Farmhouse kit. As usual, the roof and internal floor remove for your playing and viewing pleasure, and there are a few (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Classic Red Barn kit from Lions Gate Models - ordering deadline moved up! —Kevin Wilson
   Greetings to all who are interested in the Classic Red Barn: I have had to move the ordering deadline up from Oct 31st to Oct 27. If you'd like a barn, please let me know before then! DOn't forget that if you've already bought a Farmhouse, or if you (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)