 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16411 (-20)
  FS: Train Speed Regulator AND Control Center.

Maybe something for the motor/robot guy? For sale is the following: Train Speed Regulator, 9 Volt. Control box for "Control Center" (Old version for batteries only) I cannot thest them at the moment, but I offer full refund if not satisified. Make (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  rare Bionicle masks for sale

Hi everyone, I have some rare Bionicle masks for sale: Blue & Brown Bionicle Mask Matatu (Turaga) Trans-Light Blue Bionicle Mask Kaukau Trans-Yellow Bionicle Mask Kaukau Take a look at my bricklink-shop (URL) Sven (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Trade Catalogs 1971

Hi, I have available 2 dutch and 2 german catalogs from 1971. All in average/good condition. I want dutch catalogs 1972, 1973 or 1974. Please-e-mail me for questions. Kind regards, Ton (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New BBB parts

I'm very pleased to announce two new BBB train wheels available now A small spoked train wheel, similar in size to the existing 9v train wheel A large blind drive wheel that works with the existing BBB flanged Driver. With these new wheels, you can (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX) !!

  Weekend Sale!

Well, business has been a bit slow of late, so I thought I'd throw a weekend sale. All parts in my store have been marked down 25%, so please stop by and take a look. I recently added 6000+ parts from Designer sets to my shop, so this is a good (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  36th Custom Space Lego set for sale - The Brickee Mart

Hi all, The Brickee Mart has just announced its 36th model set in the Custom Space category. It is the Tactical Missile Gunship, and can be viewed here: (URL) the [more] hyperlink for larger images. Also be sure to see all the custom space sets we (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Discount in bricks4you.com - up to 50% off

Hi, Added discount on various products - up to 50% off + added some new parts/figs. Check out: (URL) look out for new Knight Kingdom parts that will be added in a short time. Have fun, Morten bricks4you.com (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED Lego 9364 Dacta Hospital PLACARDS

Hi everyone I was hoping someone would have these placards for sale or know where I could get them. I need the originals, no printouts. Can anyone help? Remember, these aren't building instructions (with the exception of the ambulances)...they are (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

I had hoped it was going to be just a little hiccup, but I had hedged and gather lights/plates/you name it when ever they had them on sale, enough for my plans, but never imagined they would wipe the 'concept of lighting' out, but it sure looks that (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) Years back I had started converting my 9v train engines for lights. The idea was to light up some of the cars on a train. I used LEGO wire jumpers that I cut to tap off the motor, but you can always use off the shelf battery holders and wire (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) The thing is, all these Lego light/electric items are really expensive. Single lights will cost $3-5, and a cable will be $2-$4. The transformers and speed regulators you do should not buy at Shop at hom if money is tight, at Bricklink they (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) Have you found a new supply of these parts! As far as I can tell, TLC is steadily withdrawing support for the 9v electrical parts. Most of the wire sizes are gone, I was told electric plating such as you mention is no longer being (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

And I would recommend the following be added to your list as well Electric plates - 5037 that way you can more easily hide things, the wires work but it's hard to sometimes hide them (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

I'm looking to add some simple electronics to my LEGO layouts -- a porch light here, a motorized gizmo there, nothing fancy. I don't want to invest in a train set just yet. But apparently, buying only from LEGO.com, there is no way to do what I want (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction!

(...) First, thanks Kevin, for organizing this! This is my first Brickfest (despite having lived very close for years), and I am very much looking forward to it. Although I may be one of Bricklinks' heavy hitters Kevin wrote about, I will not be (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction!

BrickFest is set to begin in a matter of hours. As a last-minute announcement for attendees, I want to report that the Brick Bazaar should be the best is has ever been. Twenty vendors have signed up for space to display their items for sale. Some of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Link posted for The Brickee Mart store

(...) Just wanted to include a link to the store: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  At BrickFest DC = Warrior and Centaur Bots for Sale

I will be selling the below Bot Custom Sets at BrickFest DC. I will have 10 of each and they will be selling for $10 at the SciBrick Table. -Lenny (2 URLs) pics = links (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

(...) Is this a question for Jake at BrickFest this weekend? JB (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

In lugnet.dear-lego, Gordon Thomas wrote: SNIP (...) The simple answer (probably) is that they do not purchase LEGO directly from TLC, they purchase through a distributor like Marz (Marz dropped the line). The distributor prices are only worthwhile (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact