 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16401 (-5)
  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) The thing is, all these Lego light/electric items are really expensive. Single lights will cost $3-5, and a cable will be $2-$4. The transformers and speed regulators you do should not buy at Shop at hom if money is tight, at Bricklink they (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) Have you found a new supply of these parts! As far as I can tell, TLC is steadily withdrawing support for the 9v electrical parts. Most of the wire sizes are gone, I was told electric plating such as you mention is no longer being (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

And I would recommend the following be added to your list as well Electric plates - 5037 that way you can more easily hide things, the wires work but it's hard to sometimes hide them (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

I'm looking to add some simple electronics to my LEGO layouts -- a porch light here, a motorized gizmo there, nothing fancy. I don't want to invest in a train set just yet. But apparently, buying only from LEGO.com, there is no way to do what I want (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction!

(...) First, thanks Kevin, for organizing this! This is my first Brickfest (despite having lived very close for years), and I am very much looking forward to it. Although I may be one of Bricklinks' heavy hitters Kevin wrote about, I will not be (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact