 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16361 (-10)
  Designer set parts for sale

I am attempting to grow my very small Bricklink shop into regular small Bricklink shop, so to that end I have just added the parts from 9 copies of 4048 Mech Lab and 3 copies of 4047 Ultimate wheels to my inventory. I offer free shipping on parts (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Want a free Spybot module?

Hello Everyone, The next 4 orders that total $75 or more in my shop, will receive free of charge the following items: (1x) (4 URLs) am in the process of parting out a bunch of different sets so remember that I am always happy to hunt for specific (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Imperial Soldiers and Armada Figures for sale

Pictures pretty much sum it up, 62 figures in good to excellent condition, the majority of which come fully accessorized. Not sure if anyone is interested in the whole lot or not some of these go for around $3 with the generals going for around (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Now Taking BrickFest Pre-Orders

(URL) ABP Bricks> Now taking Pre-Orders at my BrickLink shop for delivery at (URL) BrickFest>. Minimum order has been set at $12.00 Shop will close to all other orders on July 31. Regular orders may be placed between August 01 and August 20, but (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Huge Lego assortment for sale.

(...) Hi Jeff - I just noticed your post. Do you want to sell your entire collection in one lot or are you willing to sell off different parts (themes, etc..) or the new kits, seperately? I live in Canada and obviously can't come in person - are you (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge Lego assortment for sale.

Due to a lack of room, time & talent we are selling our entire Lego collection. Before I try and list it on ebay I thought I would mention it here. 30-40 Rubbermaid containers of new & used LEGO. Hundreds of minifigs. (400-500) 2 complete trains (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Special LEGO Mars Rover Offer

(...) Where can we find the guy responsable for special deals outside North-America? :-) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains book at BrickFest

I'm planning on bringing some of my (URL) LEGO Trains books> to BrickFest to sell during the public showing. At BrickFest PDX, several AFOLs bought books before the event, and I delivered in person. If you are interested in doing that this time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Special LEGO Mars Rover Offer

All, our friends at the Planetary Society have arranged for a special deal I thought some of you might be interested. ___...___ SPECIAL LEGO MARS ROVER OFFER FOR U.S. AND CANADIAN PLANETARY SOCIETY MEMBERS Join The Planetary Society, and receive a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for Lando Calrissian minifig

There are 9 sellers on BrickLink that have Lando. He's priced from $6.95 to $80.00 - I guess his cape is worth a big portion of the price! Anyway, here's a link to the listing of the one's currently available at BrickLink: (URL) Luck! Ray ----- (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact