 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16276 (-20)
  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) lol ondrew (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) I hurried! Did you? :-) ++Lar (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  4 Ninja sets and 18 sloped walls for sale - BIG discount

Hello everyone, in my attempt to clean out my Bricklink store I am looking to sell the following: 1 set 3019 1 set 1187 2 set 3017 18 pcs. Dark Gray Panel, Sloped 4 x 6 x 6 Sloped with Rock Pattern The standard Bricklink price is 71$. I am offering (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

Gang, I am very motivated to sell here. I just added some new stuff and slashed my already lowest-by-a-mile prices which means unheard of savings for you. You really can't pass up these deals, so stock up! But hurry for best selection! (URL) Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Special On-the-Road Parts Offerings

Hi everyone, I have stumbled into an inventory of some very nice parts (just a few) that I know are of interest at large, so I have decided to "open my shop" while on the road for a little bit to help recoup the costs for the few I wish to keep and (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for set 544.

(...) Cross post to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade and lugnet.general (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, FTX)

  10% discount on all orders placed on 27th of May

All Orders placed on May 27th will receive get a discount of 10%. I will process the orders one day later because it is my birthday... Here is my shop: (URL) Greetings Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Custom Space Set: Armored Shuttle Transport for sale!

Hi all, I just released my latest custom space sets for sale! Number 34! It is the Armored Shuttle Transport. It is a large vessel to ferry up to 18 people in relative comfort. It has three crew. The passenger area and the cockpit are all accessible (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hurry! Insanely low prices! Stock up!

Hello Bargain Hunters- I don't normally sell too many bricks, but I bought a bunch of sets for a few specific parts and I am unloading the remainder at firesale prices (insanely low:-) just to recoup some of my costs. There are a lot of great deals, (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Sale time!! Chicago Brickyard - GoB (BrickLink)

Here's the scoop: Orders $50 and over receive 10% discount (and free US shipping). Orders $150 and over receive 15% (and free US shipping). Orders $25 and over receive free US shipping. Orders under $25 are flat rate shipped for $2.00 or $4.00. No (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Massive Sale 50% off

Hi All I'm throwing down the gauntlet For a limited time, to be determined.... 50% off all parts in stock. Have fun! (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Average 40% off in bricks4you.com

Hi, Just added a bunch of new parts + added discount on 80% of my inventory + added bulk and tiered pricing on several items in the store. Orders where one of the below two criterias is positive will as well get FREE shipping: 1) If total quantity (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Two new Custom Space sets for sale (32 total!)

Hi all, I just released my latest two custom space sets for sale! They are: the Raven Heavy Attack Fighter. As the name implies, it is mostly black to be stealthy, has adjustable wings, and is heavily armored. You can see it here (select the "more" (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Store!!

(...) Hi Matt - Please only post sale announcements in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, or auction postings in lugnet.market.auction. lugnet.general, and other non-market discussion groups are not the appropriate place to post advertisements. Thanks! (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off entire BrickLink store inventory - A Brick Too Far USA

Sale on entire store inventory: (URL) read my Splash page before placing an order. Thank you in advance, Bob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

Woo! Red and gray fences! (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

This is whats new in the woodfield lego store as of 05/16/04. I am still waiting for old product to leave before I post a complete inventory. Please understand that this may take some time. If you are looking for something in particular please feel (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Wanted 3800

(...) I was looking for this set as well. None of the stores in Holland had it any more, nothing on Bricklink. Billund didn't carry it anymore either. In the end, Legoland Guenzburg had 2 copies , bought one at (ouch) 76 Euro. (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted 3800

(...) This is probably offtopic for .general and probably belongs in the market hierarchy. XFUT to buy-sell-trade You might also try looking on BrickLink.com to see if anyone has it for sale there... I did a quick search and found this: (URL) one (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Piles clearing sale

Hello everybody, I need to make room very quick for building and new sets so I've put up several new lots in my Bricklink shop 'Brick Piles' and discounted several other things. Among the new listings : - 3 leaved green plants - dark grey slopes, (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact