 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16257
16256  |  16258
Subject:
Brick Piles clearing sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 20:18:49 GMT

Hello everybody,
I need to make room very quick for building and new sets so I've put up several
new lots in my Bricklink shop 'Brick Piles' and discounted several other things.

Among the new listings :

- 3 leaved green plants
- dark grey slopes, 2*3 45degrees, 2*2 double concave and more
- 1*2 grille tiles blue
- train minifigs
- Technic 1*5 plates with axlehole black
- several starwars sets of 1999/2000

Discounts include

- 10% off of the various Designer promo sets (Dixan and C1000 sets)
- 20% off of Mindstorms rotation sensors

Last, there are only a few of the Santa Fe F7 B-units left, if you're still
waiting hurry up, or they're all gone!

Visit Brick Piles now , http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=javanree

Regards,
Jan-Albert van Ree