 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16272
16271  |  16273
Subject:
LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Special On-the-Road Parts Offerings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 19:49:05 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   I have stumbled into an inventory of some very nice parts
   (just a few) that I know are of interest at large, so I have
   decided to "open my shop" while on the road for a little bit
   to help recoup the costs for the few I wish to keep and spread
   the joy and happiness of my discovery.  (But mostly to stay
   solvent, I admit it.)

   These parts include coveted 3x3 CORNER double convex low-slopes
   in LIGHT GREY and 2x2x3 75-degree CORNER steep-slopes in YELLOW
   and DARK GREY.  I also have a few other parts and items,
   including some pearl light grey bricks and so forth, available,
   but the big attractions are the three items mentioned above.
   As my minimum order is only $10, and my prices are among the
   lowest for those (and all well below average), I encourage
   you to visit.

   Shipping is a flat $5 for orders up to $150, WORLDWIDE.  That's
   a pretty significant savings over the Royal Mail's ordinary
   rates.  Above that level, shipping is a flat $10 (still a
   bargain; I paid over $40 to have a 2kg package sent to Germany).

   I will be in South Africa from 2 to 16 June, so speed in ordering
   and payment will be of the essence to get it out before I depart,
   though I will be happy to ship on my return as well.  There will
   simply be a "shipping gap" at that time.

   Thanks in advance for your interest.

   Regards

   LFB