 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16266 (-20)
  Massive Sale 50% off

Hi All I'm throwing down the gauntlet For a limited time, to be determined.... 50% off all parts in stock. Have fun! (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Average 40% off in bricks4you.com

Hi, Just added a bunch of new parts + added discount on 80% of my inventory + added bulk and tiered pricing on several items in the store. Orders where one of the below two criterias is positive will as well get FREE shipping: 1) If total quantity (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Two new Custom Space sets for sale (32 total!)

Hi all, I just released my latest two custom space sets for sale! They are: the Raven Heavy Attack Fighter. As the name implies, it is mostly black to be stealthy, has adjustable wings, and is heavily armored. You can see it here (select the "more" (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Store!!

(...) Hi Matt - Please only post sale announcements in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, or auction postings in lugnet.market.auction. lugnet.general, and other non-market discussion groups are not the appropriate place to post advertisements. Thanks! (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off entire BrickLink store inventory - A Brick Too Far USA

Sale on entire store inventory: (URL) read my Splash page before placing an order. Thank you in advance, Bob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

Woo! Red and gray fences! (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Woodfield mall LEGO store NEW Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/16/04 )

This is whats new in the woodfield lego store as of 05/16/04. I am still waiting for old product to leave before I post a complete inventory. Please understand that this may take some time. If you are looking for something in particular please feel (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Wanted 3800

(...) I was looking for this set as well. None of the stores in Holland had it any more, nothing on Bricklink. Billund didn't carry it anymore either. In the end, Legoland Guenzburg had 2 copies , bought one at (ouch) 76 Euro. (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted 3800

(...) This is probably offtopic for .general and probably belongs in the market hierarchy. XFUT to buy-sell-trade You might also try looking on BrickLink.com to see if anyone has it for sale there... I did a quick search and found this: (URL) one (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Piles clearing sale

Hello everybody, I need to make room very quick for building and new sets so I've put up several new lots in my Bricklink shop 'Brick Piles' and discounted several other things. Among the new listings : - 3 leaved green plants - dark grey slopes, (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: "Jake" minifig

(...) A BrickLink search finds "Engineer Max" (URL) available between 24 merchants $2.50-$12.50 (URL) check minimum orders :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Wanted: "Jake" minifig

Didn't know where to post this request (lugnet.parts.wanted would have been the most logical choice IMHO), but I need an "Engineer Jake" from set 4534 (the train engineer from this MOT set). Will purchase. Please email if interested. -Rob (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  New Custom Lego Space set for sale - Tomahawk Assault Fighter

Hi all, my latest set is now for sale, and at 10% off as my way of celebrating my 31st custom space set. It's the Tomahawk Assault Fighter. Its styling is drawn a little bit from the B-wing model of Star Wars. You can see it here (click on the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifig Clearance at Legotown...a Bricklink Store

ALL Minifigs in my inventory are clearance priced at 25-50% off. (I need to pay off a Lego purchase debt :o( This will make my wife :o) As always, thanks for looking! Justin (URL) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Shop inb Köln/Collogne - where is it?

(...) The shop is located in: Hohe Strasse 52 Köln/Cologne Germany The "Hohe Strasse" is one of the larger pedestrian zones of Cologne. If you arrive by train, you can't avoid to notice the the Cologne Cathedral. The road (it is a pedestran zone, so (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Shop inb Köln/Collogne - where is it?

Does anyone have the address or map for this place? A search did not come up with any results :-( S (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/09/04 )

Hey all, Unfortunately my store is having some problems with shipments. For about 2 weeks now the woodfield store has been on a shipment freeze since it looked like Christmas "Larry’s basement" in the back room. This problem has since been solved (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on and/or off of ebay?

(...) This also belongs in .brickshops and .buy-sell-trade because this person has scammed buyers on BrickLink too. He ripped one buyer off for $1800: (URL) He reopened his shop under another name after this and was quickly shut down, however I (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  bricks4you.com - 50-80% off on everything

Hi, Come join the last day of my "Dare to wait" sale - 50% off at least on everything, and few selected products is off 60-80% :o) Shop link: (URL) a nice Sunday, Morten bricks4you.com (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact