 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16250
16249  |  16251
Subject:
Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 05/09/04 )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 00:40:52 GMT

Hey all,
Unfortunately my store is having some problems with shipments. For about 2
weeks now the woodfield store has been on a shipment freeze since it looked like
Christmas "Larry’s basement" in the back room. This problem has since been
solved and we received a shipment on Friday. We were also told that some old
stock was going to be sent out of the store.

Because of the listed reasons I am only going to list the new items that I can
confirm that are in the store. They are as follows:

1x8 brick
-grey
-dark grey
-black
-tan

1x6 brick
-grey
-dark grey
-black
-tan

2x10 brick
-grey

8x16 brick
-red
-green
-dark grey

After the old product gets sent out and inventory has been completed I will post
a complete updated inventory of all Pick-A-Brick stock.

Personally I would like to apologize for the delay in the update. I hope it
hasn't inconvenienced you and I hope in the future this will go a lot smoother.
Thanks,
OnDrew

Please note: WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS!

We will not pack cups unless time permits but we will fill voids with extra
parts and try to make phone orders easy on you.

1(847)517-1640

Illinois residence are subject to 8.5% sales tax
Shipping cost:
$0-100    $8.95
$100-200  $14.95
$200-300  $18.95
$300+ please call

$100 in cups works out to be around 10-15lbs of brick depending on what type you
get.

cost per cup
$12.95 for a large
$ 6.95 for a small

I have uploaded some pictures to give you a better idea of what they look like
and about what they hold in brick.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roj2323/P-AB--CUPS/img_0345.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roj2323/P-AB--CUPS/img_0354.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roj2323/P-AB--CUPS/img_0363.jpg