 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16240
16239  |  16241
Subject:
Missing Brick, taking special orders..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 13:05:29 GMT

I have not uploaded used parts for a while, I have spend 100's of hours sorting
all the back-log I had. I now have ~400 lbs of good used bricks sorted into 30
or so categories, so I can find stuff relatively easy. Most of these bricks will
go into my private building stock. The bulk of the stock came from collections
of the 80's and early 90's. There is also some older stuff, 60/70's, most
notable many 12 V train sets, and also some modern SW and HP stuff.
For a price, I will dig through that stock to find rare pieces that you may need
to complete a set or MOC. However, they may not be cheap, as it will take me
some time to search for some things. If they are sold in more than 3 bricklink
shops, I suggest you get them there. I will not charge any less than the highest
price on Bricklink (pending it is not ludicrous, and anything under 300% of
average I do not consider ludicrous, so you must really want it). Example of
hard to find things I saw while sorting: most if not all parts of 3 copies of
black cat 5571, most if not all part of 4 copies of airport shuttle 6399, train
doors/windows, many stickered pieces of 70's and 80's sets (I have several lbs
of stickers bricks, panels, etc.). Depending on number of requests I get, it
make take me a while to get back to you. Email me your request, and I may just
happen to have that final piece for you.

Paul