 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16241
16240  |  16242
Subject:
TIME IS TICKING - LIMITED TIME! - 50% off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - BRICK Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 16:25:15 GMT

Everyone,

TIME IS TICKING!!!!!

12 HOURS REMAINING UNTIL THE END OF THE SALE; THE SALE WILL END AT 11:59 PM EST.

For a LIMITED TIME, ALL sets, MISB, are offered at 50% off.  Please check the
BRICK Marketplace website below at BrickLink.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmarketplac

All orders must be $50 minimum at checkout - more shopping for a BIGGER
Discount!

Christopher Layton
BRICK Marketplace
www.brickmarketplace.com

P.S.
Due to a high demand short amount of time remaining, I may not be available to
answer questions.  If you are looking for shipping quotes before purchasing,
FedEx Ground for USA and Surface Mail for international are always the cheapest
shipping cost.