 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16239
16238  |  16240
Subject:
"Dare to wait sale" in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 08:04:54 GMT

Hi,

I have just today started my "Dare to wait sale" - the sale starts with 15% off
on everything in the shop and for each days will the sale percentage increase
with 5% untill everything is 50% off Saturday the 8th May.

Sale percentages per day:

Saturday 1st May - 15% off
Sunday 2nd May - 20% off
Monday 3rd May - 25% off
Tuesday 4th May - 30% off
Wednesday 5th May - 35% off
Thursday 6th May - 40% off
Friday 7th May - 45% off
Saturday 8th May 50% off
Sunday 9th May 50% off

Monday the 10th May will the sale ends and all placed orders in this one week
sale period will be invoiced. If you place an order at any time and want it
invoiced right away just let me know.

Payment will be due within 3 days from invoicing and shipping of orders will be
as they was paid - and as fast as I can pack them :o)

The sale percentage will increase every morning when I wake up!

Shipping costs will be as stated on my splash page.

So how long do you dare to wait before starting an order for the parts you
want ?? :O)

Morten
bricks4you.com

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay