 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16231 (-10)
  6991 For Sale

All I am thinning out some of my Space collection. Up for sale is a 6991 Monorail in box and instructions. Condition is played with but excellent condition. Interested parties please Email me for details. Photo's are available. Please only serious (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricklnk inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Spring Cleaning Continues, All Parts 50% Off!

Spring cleaning continues at Troy's Surplus Lego. I currently have ALL of my parts marked off by 50%. Stop by and get some cheap parts! (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricks4you.com - announced sale cancelated

Hi, I have decided to close below offered sale before time. The mentioned extra discount on large orders will not be granded on orders placed after this post has been published on lugnet. I will instead within the next day add a number of discounts (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hi...

Hi All, All Parts up to 25% off All Mini Figs 10% off All Instruction and Gear 50% off more parts to come. Enjoy! (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricks4you.com - app. 100,000 new parts and figs added today!

Hi, I've added app. 100,000 new parts and minifigs today. A lot of great and hard to get parts is listed. The below offer is still valid on large orders: ---...--- All orders placed before the end of Sunday the 25th April will get the following (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Legotown is open for business!

Back in town and back in business, my Bricklink store LEGOTOWN is now re-open and all minifgs and parts are now at least 10% off the already low prices. (URL) always, Thanks for looking, Justin (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trans-Clear Pneumatic Cylinder (2x)

It looks like I have a line on one. Now I just need one more. Anyone have a spare they would part with? :) Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwF65M.1AAG@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  28th Custom Lego Set available for sale: Raptor Interplanetary Fighter

Hi everyone, I just finished my 28th custom space set I am offering for sale. It's a smaller ship, but it has great dark grey and black wedge pieces in it! I call it the Raptor Interplanetary Fighter. It kind of reminds me of a Klingon Bird of Prey (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2c/piece sale at Lions Gate Models BL store

For a limited time only (isn't that what they always say? :-) ) I have been through my store and slashed prices on stuff I want to get rid of to only 2c a piece. Not just "1x2 brick with pin", either, but useful stuff! Since I've done this by (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact