 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16228
16227  |  16229
Subject:
bricks4you.com - announced sale cancelated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:59:16 GMT

Hi,

I have decided to close below offered sale before time. The mentioned extra
discount on large orders will not be granded on orders placed after this post
has been published on lugnet.

I will instead within the next day add a number of discounts on selected parts.

So you'll still be able to find very good offers and a decent selection of parts
- more than 500,000 parts and figs offered right now :o)

So don't hesitate to visit my store - still plenty of good stuff at lowest
prices available on bricklink!

Morten
bricks4you.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen wrote:
Hi,

The following offer start as of now:

All orders placed before the end of Sunday the 25th April will get the
following extra discount on large orders:

$500+ orders will get 10% discount
$1,000+ orders will get 15% discount
$1,500+ orders will get 20% discount
$2,000+ orders will get 25% discount
$2,500+ orders will get 30% discount

The discount will be added manually in the credit columm at the time I invoice
you.

All placed orders will be invoiced as usual within 24 hours from placed - so
it's important to place the entire order at once.

Shipping cost is as usual fixed $25 for the first 35 lots - each extra lot will
cost an additional $1 in shipping cost.

Almost all prices you'll see in my shop is lowest available on bricklink at the
moment considering quantity available - and that is before the additional
discount for $500+ orders and up :O)

Have fun shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com