 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16226
16225  |  16227
Subject:
bricks4you.com - app. 100,000 new parts and figs added today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:43:27 GMT

Hi,

I've added app. 100,000 new parts and minifigs today. A lot of great and hard to
get parts is listed. The below offer is still valid on large orders:

All orders placed before the end of Sunday the 25th April will get the
following extra discount on large orders:

$500+ orders will get 10% discount
$1,000+ orders will get 15% discount
$1,500+ orders will get 20% discount
$2,000+ orders will get 25% discount
$2,500+ orders will get 30% discount

The discount will be added manually in the credit columm at the time I invoice
you.

All placed orders will be invoiced as usual within 24 hours from placed - so
it's important to place the entire order at once.

Shipping cost is as usual fixed $25 for the first 35 lots - each extra lot will
cost an additional $1 in shipping cost.

Almost all prices you'll see in my shop is lowest available on bricklink at the
moment considering quantity available - and that is before the additional
discount for $500+ orders and up :O)

Have fun shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com