 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16196 (-5)
  Re: Water Cooler

(...) (URL) WOW! I don't know if it comes in a set or not, but I think that is really (...) It's pretty cool-- there's a little rubber stopper (not ABS): (URL) plugs into the little spout on the right hand side, and when it's twisted, it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Water Cooler

(...) WOW! I don't know if it comes in a set or not, but I think that is really "cool". It looks as if it attaches to something, but I can't tell what... Does anyone have this piece (URL) ? If anyone has this piece I would like to purchase it. Build (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $1500 for 36,000+ part Lego Collection

(...) I have posted pictures of the collection at: (URL) photographing the extent of the collection, I have decided that it is impracticle to ship it and am only offering it for delivery in the Charlotte, NC region (and within a reasonabe radius). (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clean out sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, Huge clean out sale with up to 70% off on almost everything in my shop including a lot of Star Wars minifigs. Most prices is lowest price offered on bricklink where shops has a quantity of 10 or more of the part. Lots of rare and hard to find (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All used parts/set 7-95% off, Free S&H in USA/Canada.

In order to make room for more parts/sets, all used stock is discounted. On average, by 22%, ranging from 7% to 95% off. During the sale, some categories will continued to be discounted more. As always, S&H free for USA/Canada (with very few (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact