 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16101
  Adventurers Card Games

I have a number of card/puzzle board packages from the 741x series of Adventurers/Orient Expedition sets. Are they worth anything? Would someone like these? Should I feed them to the Gray Box? Calum (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) LOL @ your timing Calum. I just posted about these on Bricklink before reading this post. I proposed a contest to find uses for all of those little parts that make you ask "why?". Are they worth anything? Not in my experience unless you'd like (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) Dawn, Look here... (URL) my creation) I have also seen a motorized conveyor that used those pieces as chain links. So, not so useless. Regards, Andy Evans (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) Very cool, thanks Andy. Really liked his use of the droid heads on there. Would you like some of the holders as a prize? :) Dawn (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) Well, presumably someone really likes them. I just bought like twenty Adventures/OE sets for parts for town and train constructions. Now I have to figure out what I will do with several Yeti's and Tigurahs. Maybe the space people will use it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) Dawn, thanks for your generous offer. :) Actually, I have a surplus of those parts myself. If I can come up with a creative use for them, I'll take ya up on your offer. Regards, Andy (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) My zip code is 63026, gather up these puzzle pieces and let me know what you want for them. I won't pay much for them, I am still running ideas about what to use them for, but I don't want to see them go to non-use. If you just want me to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Adventurers Card Games

(...) Careful what you wish for Don. ;) You can have mine too if you have a use for them. All I ask is pics of whatever you eventually do with them and if you can cover the shipping cost, that'd be cool. Just email me with your address. Dawn (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)