 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16119
Re: Adventurers Card Games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Don Cox wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Calum Tsang wrote:
I have a number of card/puzzle board packages from the 741x series of
Adventurers/Orient Expedition sets.  Are they worth anything?  Would someone
like these?  Should I feed them to the Gray Box?

Calum

My zip code is 63026, gather up these puzzle pieces and let me know what you
want for them. I won't pay much for them, I am still running ideas about what to
use them for, but I don't want to see them go to non-use.  If you just want me
to cover shipping, let me know.

-- Don
Careful what you wish for Don. ;) You can have mine too if you have a use for
them. All I ask is pics of whatever you eventually do with them and if you can
cover the shipping cost, that'd be cool. Just email me with your address.
Dawn