 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16102
Re: Adventurers Card Games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Calum Tsang wrote:
I have a number of card/puzzle board packages from the 741x series of
Adventurers/Orient Expedition sets.  Are they worth anything?  Would someone
like these?  Should I feed them to the Gray Box?

Calum
LOL @ your timing Calum. I just posted about these on Bricklink before reading
this post. I proposed a contest to find uses for all of those little parts that
make you ask "why?".

Are they worth anything? Not in my experience unless you'd like to tile your
kitchen floor with them. :P

I'd use caution feeding them to the gray box, it may choke.

Another thing I'm looking for a use for, the little numbered round stickers that
are in the Shell Promo sets. Now those may actually have some potential.

How about rubber band holders? Can anyone point me to a MOC on Brickshelf that's
made use of those cute little things?

At least they're the original dark gray. :P

Dawn