 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16071 (-10)
  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

(...) Thanks for the cite. I did not know that!(1) ++Lar 1 - Despite what my many fans say, it's not actually possible for one person to know *everything*! :-) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

come on - (URL) - the mans a god of animation - skeletons a speciality he was the first to do a skull with the heavy brow to make it look more evil. (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

(...) My goodness Eric, you're building up quite the nice line of kits, across lots of themes. Very nice work! I like the use of the composite horse in this one (a skeleton should ride a skeleton horse, ne?) but the harryhousen reference has me at a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

Hi everybody, I have just added a new custom set for sale on my website. This time it is a Castle theme based one. Check out at: (URL) Druon / BaronSat Le Site de BaronSat (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: 6553 Crisis News Crew set OR instructions

(...) There are six sets of instructions on Bricklink right now: (URL) should be able to get one for $2-3. You're out of luck on a new sticker sheet, but one person does have pieces listed with all four stickers intact: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: 6553 Crisis News Crew set OR instructions

Hello! Still looking for this set. I'll take a complete set or a set of original instructions. Can anyone help? Thanks! Brendan (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Dacta/Duplo Big Wheelers #9128

Hi everyone, I am searching for the Duplo 9128 Big Wheelers set for my nephew. Anyone have one they would be willing to part with for a two year old Lego fan. Also interested in the 9186 Indians set. Thanks for any assistance! Greg begin 666 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off sale in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just added a bunch of new stuff including hard to find and rare Star Wars minifigs, a few small Star Wars sets, several Star Wars torso's with head (including Darth Maul) and a number of other parts. Also added 50% off on most parts and figs (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value packs for sale!

Hi everyone, in my ongoing attempt to clear out the attic, I have tried grouping some of my parts together and offer them as value packs as listed below. Should you want one or more these, do write me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com - they will be sold on a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Piece wanted

Hey folks, I need a buncha these in clear. [LDrawPart 30384:47] If ya got some to sell or even trade please let me know. cgidd1@nodangspam.aol.com (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact