 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16038
16037  |  16039
Subject:
Searching for colours on Bricklink?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:29:34 GMT

Hi all!

I am searching for colours on bricklink, to be exact I am looking for bricks or
plates in Dark Blue, up to 3 studs long (1x1, 1x2, 1x3)

I haven't found them, but I am not going to look through every single shop there
to find it.

Is there another way?

BR
Sonnich