 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15966 (-10)
  Cheap Minifigs!

20% off ALL Minifigs at LEGOTOWN which has some of the lowest prices on Bricklink even prior to the sale. Most parts discounted as well: (URL) for looking! Justin (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade large Droid Army for assorted common minifigs

Have well over 120 Droid infantry and command officers to trade for common minifigs. (URL) (only about 1/4 of the lot is shown in the picture. Many more included) Droids are new. Parts to complete more than 120 in all. Looking to trade the entire (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Boxing Day 26% off parts at Lions Gate Models

To celebrate boxing day (26th Dec, for those of you who don't have boxing day where you live), I want to put all my parts stock into boxes and send it off to customers! So all parts in my store are 26% off for the next few days. And I've extended my (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Western Collection & Town Figures for Sale

As the title says I'm selling off my Wild West collection and a few other items. You can view them here: (URL) Wild West stuff if from 1996, I'm fairly sure I have the instructions but I know I don't have the boxes. All pieces are in very good (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1490 stickers?

(...) Mr Wee Lean says thanks, he says he tried to e-mail you but got a bounced e-mail. It was like a little Christmas present to him ;-) Josh (21 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestion (minitalia bricks)

(...) Those are Minitalia, as already noted by others. Here's a good website with info (and text in English, German, and Italian): (URL) the Lego Minitalia link on the left side. Those bricks were only made in Italy. They are of interest to several (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestion

(...) I believe that these may be Minitalia bricks. Compare the look and feel of the plastic to LEGO produced bricks, it should be "duller", "softer" and "slipperier" If they are or might be, consider searching the catalog at BrickLink for pictures (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Suggestion

I've a lot of bricks of the beginning of 80's. All brick are with cross on the botton instead of the circle. I can't find them on anylego catalog, or better I cannot understand difference between the 2 versions. Do you have an idea if they can have (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1490 stickers?

Further to my previous posting and a few emailed replies, I've scanned in the stickers I have at the following website: (URL) 600dpi, along with an edited version of the big one better for printing out. I hope they're of use, Alastair (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: STILL WANTED: Lego 6553 Crisis News Crew

(...) You have seen this, I presume? (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact